These are links to a range of other procurement information and business-related websites.
- Bulk Historical Procurement Contract Data
- Commonwealth Procurement Rules
- Selling to the Australian Government - A guide for business
business.gov.au - Online resource for Australian business
business.gov.au is an online government resource for the Australian business community. business.gov.au offers you simple and convenient access to all of the government information, assistance, forms and services you need. It's a whole-of-government service providing essential information on planning, starting and growing your business.
- Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA)
- Australian Procurement and Construction Council
Commonwealth Entities and Companies (PGPA)
Commonwealth entities and companies subject to the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA)
- Department of Finance
- Australian Taxation Office
- Australian Government Information
- Tenders for New South Wales
- Department of Finance and Services
- Australian Capital Territory Business Opportunities
- Tenders for Victoria
- Victorian Government Purchasing Board
- Tenders for Queensland
- Queensland Purchasing
- Tenders for Tasmania
- Tasmanian Government Purchasing website
- Tenders for South Australia
- Government Procurement South Australia
- Tenders for Northern Territory
- NT Government Contract and Procurement Services
- Tenders for Western Australia
- Western Australia State Supply Commission
- Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner
Australia is a party to the following international agreements with obligations on government procurement:
- Australia-New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement (ANZCERTA)
- Singapore-Australia Free Trade Agreement (SAFTA)
- Australia-United States Free Trade Agreement (AUSFTA)
- Thailand-Australia Free Trade Agreement (TAFTA)
- Australia-Chile Free Trade Agreement (AClFTA)
- Korea-Australia Free Trade Agreement (KAFTA)
- Japan-Australia Economic Partnership Agreement (JAEPA)
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- World Trade Organization Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO GPA)
- Australia and New Zealand Government Procurement Agreement (ANZGPA)
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) - BizAPEC
BizAPEC.com is a service for business provided by APEC to make doing business in the region cheaper and easier. It contains information, advice and tools to assist your business to identify opportunities and uncover the rules, regulations and requirements needed to get your goods to market.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development is a unique forum where the governments of 30 market democracies work together to address the economic, social, environmental and governance challenges of the globalising world economy, as well as to exploit its opportunities.
World Trade Organisation (WTO) - Government Procurement
The World Trade Organisation (WTO) is the only global international organisation dealing with the rules of trade between nations. At its heart are the WTO agreements, negotiated and signed by the bulk of the world's trading nations and ratified in their parliaments. The goal is to help producers of goods and services, exporters, and importers conduct their business.
European Union - Dialogue with business
The Your Europe portal gives individuals and businesses practical information on their rights and opportunities in the EU.
New Zealand - Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS)
GETS is a website listing of current government tenders and opportunities of interest to the New Zealand market.
Singapore Government - GeBIZ
GeBIZ (Government Electronic Business) is an integrated online business centre where GeBIZ-registered suppliers (Trading Partners) can conduct e-commerce with the Singapore Government. GeBIZ Partner is the internet portal for the supplier community where Trading Partners will be able to source government business opportunities.
Government of Canada - Contracts Canada
The Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS) is an on-line system that advertises government contracting opportunities to potential bidders. GETS is being operated by Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. as MERX which provides the service to the federal government under contract.
Government of the Hong Kong SAR - Tender Notices
Government Procurement - Information on Government Tenders.
Government of Japan - Government Procurement Database
Online database of Japanese government procurement notices and invitations published in the National Printing Bureau's official Gazette. Users can search by publication date, product/service category as well as location.
US General Services Administration - FedBizOpps
FedBizOpps.gov is the single government point-of-entry (GPE) for United States Federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000. Government buyers are able to publicise their business opportunities by posting information directly to FedBizOpps via the Internet. Through one portal - FedBizOpps (FBO) - commercial vendors seeking Federal markets for their products and services can search, monitor and retrieve opportunities solicited by the entire Federal contracting community.