The AusTender Helpdesk is receiving a high number of enquiries
Continuous system monitoring is ongoing to ensure no performance issues or outages
For assistance please direct queries via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closed ATM View - RFT 2018-28723
Murray-Darling Basin Water Infrastructure Program 2018-2024 – Delivery Partners (Tender 5)
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is seeking Delivery Partners to source, develop and implement water efficiency projects in urban, industrial, off-farm irrigation infrastructure,
on-farm irrigation infrastructure (in Qld, SA and ACT) and metering settings in the Murray-Darling Basin. Delivery Partners will deliver projects with interested Eligible
Participants with Eligible Water Rights that will transfer water savings to the Commonwealth, to contribute to the Murray-Darling Basin Plan’s water recovery targets.
This tender is separate to, but runs concurrently with, Request for Tender (RFT) 2018-28727, which seeks Project Partners under the Murray-Darling Basin Water Infrastructure Program.
This Tender five (5) is the fifth of a series of six (6) Tenders proposed to be released this calendar year. Each tender will be published and closed separately on AusTender
according to the indicative timetable in the RFT and is subject to change (refer to Section 1 Introduction, clause 1.11 “Procurement timetable”).
1. The Tenderer must exist as a Legal Entity at the Closing Time and Date.
2. The Tenderers must have access to or the ability to acquire Eligible Water Rights that will be transferred to the Commonwealth as a result of implementing Projects.
3. The Tenderer must not have had any judicial decisions against them (excluding decisions under appeal) relating to employee entitlements and have not paid the claim.
4. The Tenderer must comply with the ethical dealing requirements as set out in Section 8.2 in this RFT.
5. The Tenderer, its personnel and any sub-contractors proposed in the tender must not, at the respective tender closing dates, be listed as terrorists under section15 of the Charter of the United Nations Act 1945 (Cth).
6. The Tenderer (and any sub-contractor proposed in its tender) must not be named in the consolidated list referred to in Regulation 40 of the Charter of United Nations (Dealing with Assets) Regulations 2008 (Cth).
Period from 2018 to 2024