Closed ATM View - CAIRNS EOI
LONG TERM COMMONWEALTH LEASE CAIRNS QLD
Show close time for other time zones
Invitation to Express Interest
Expressions of interest are invited for the provision of leases office accommodation for:
- 5,400 square metres NLA of high quality, carpeted, air-conditioned office accommodation (with a minimum ground floor content of 1,100 square metres);
- Site location parameters are Westcourt, Bungalow, Portsmith and Parramatta Park commercial and retail precincts and there must be good access to public transport and car parking;
- Lease term of ten (10) years with two (2) options of five (5) years each;
- Existing and proposed premises will be considered;
- Twelve (12) secured and covered car bays are required.
Parties wishing to express must obtain the Project Documents from:
Expressions of interest accompanied by the Registration Form must be received by Cushman and Wakefield no later than 5.00pm Friday 4 May 2018 by email at DHSCairnsEOI@cushwake.com
Selected proponents who register an expression of interest may be invited to submit a formal offer.
The Department of Human Services provides Medicare, Centrelink and Child Support payments and services, including family assistance.
The Building Code 2016 (or, if the Building Code 2016 no longer exists, any code which has replaced it) applies to this project.
The Australian Government Building and Construction WHS Accreditation Scheme established by the Fair Work (Building Industry) Act 2012 (Cth) (Scheme) may also apply to this project. If the Scheme applies, it is a requirement of this project that persons contracted to carry out the building work must be accredited under the Scheme at the time of entering into the contract for the building work and while the building work is being carried out. Further information about the Scheme and whether it applies to the project is included in the Project Documents.
Please note that the closing date that appeared in the Australian Financial Review on 5 April 2018 seeking expressions of interest for the provision of leased office accommodation in Cairns, Qld for the Department of Human Services. The correct closing date for this expression of Interest is no later than 5.00 p.m. (ACT Local Time) on 4 May 2018.
As defined in the Project Documentation.
Cushman & Wakefield
L5 64 Northbourne Ave
Canberra ACT 2600
Phone: 0481 904 393