Closed ATM View - 10015657
Cultural Landscape Management Plan for the Kingston and Arthur's Vale Historic Area
Show close time for other time zones
The Department requires a Cultural Landscape Management Plan (CLMP) for the Kingston and Arthur’s Vale Historic Area (KAVHA) to:
- provide a basis for the authentic conservation, protection and interpretation of KAVHA's world, national and Commonwealth heritage values;
- contribute to the achievement of priority policies and recommendations from the 2016 Heritage Management Plan;
- improve awareness of KAVHA’s heritage values and enhance community and visitor engagement with the site;
- facilitate ongoing landowner and leaseholder involvement and community engagement in caring for KAVHA's cultural landscape; and
- consolidate previous work relating to KAVHA’s cultural landscape.
The Supplier must include and outline all costs for site visits and stakeholder consultation on Norfolk Island in the fixed price of the Supplier's response to this ATM.
No mandatory conditions for participation are specified
30 November 2017 – 15 June 2018