Closed ATM View - ANMM-1827F_
ANMM Cooling Tower Upgrade - Design & Construction Contract Mechanical and Building Works
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this Request for Tender (RfT) is to undertake design and construction of the Cooling Tower Upgrade for Mechanical and General Building Works, to include all equipment required for a complete system optional procurement of the Cooling Towers, provision of the associated equipment, and Acoustic Louvres.
Tenderers are to attend a mandatory on-site briefing:
Date: Tuesday, 11th December 2018
Time: 10:00 am
Location: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW
Attendance at the on-site briefing is mandatory as it will assist the Tenderers to gain sufficient understanding of the project’s specific requirements, in the existing space, site-specific WHS matters, parking, and general logistics of this project.
The D&C Contractor must take out and maintain the following insurances prior to commencing the Works:
• Professional Indemnity Insurance - $10M per occurrence, to be maintained for 7 years after the date of practical completion
• Public Liability Insurance* - $20M (See Returnable Schedule 3)
• Contract Works Insurance (See Returnable Schedule 3)
• Workers’ Compensation Insurance (See Returnable Schedule 3) – as required by law.
* Tenderers must provide either a copy of their current insurance certificate or a letter from their insurer confirming their ability to obtain such insurance should they be awarded the contract.
Tenderers will be required to demonstrate adequate financial stability to undertake the Works. At a minimum, submission of last two years’ audited and signed financial statements of the contracting party will be required to be submitted, for inspection by the Museum’s Head of Finance (HOF).
The Tendrer must exist as a legel entity at the closing time of this tender.
As per Request for Tender ANMM-1827F.