The AusTender Helpdesk is receiving a high number of enquiries
Continuous system monitoring is ongoing to ensure no performance issues or outages
For assistance please direct queries via e-mail to email@example.com
Closed ATM View - DHA-PROC-30718
Design and Construct, Civil Works & Remediation Works to 6 Houses Williamstown (Fort Gellibrand) Victoria
Show close time for other time zones
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) invites suitably qualified companies to tender for the Design and Construct 6 Houses including Civil Works & Remediation Works at Williamstown (Fort Gellibrand) VIC.
Respondents must direct any questions regarding the Request for Tender (RFT) to the contact officer for this project.
Minimum Content and Requirement:
- Compliance with the WHS Act 2011
- Contractor's Statutory Declaration;
- Tender Returnables
- Acceptable formats are PDF, Microsoft Office and/or compressed (zipped) in ".zip" only;
- Responses, including all attachments and supporting data, must be in English
Note: This project will include a Mandatory Builders Briefing.
- Tenderers are required to register by emailing DHA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RSVP: email email@example.com
- Please include company name and contact details for attendees by Tuesday, 29 January 2019. (quote PROC-30718 in email)
- Date for Biefing session: Thursday 31 January 11 am
- Location: 61 Morris Street Williamstown, Melbourne VIC.
Contract execution: Anticipated April 2019