Closed ATM View - DFAT-202
Vanuatu Health Program
Show close time for other time zones
The VHP will take a targeted approach that will achieve results at the provincial level, while contributing to longer terms systems change at the national level. The VHP will build on the achievements of previous investments but focus on the following key ways to create management efficiencies and achieve better outcomes.
- A direct effort to support service delivery and reform efforts at provincial level;
- A more innovative approach in the way technical assistance is planned and managed;
- Consolidation of the management and funding arrangements into one key managing contractor;
- Simplying funding and reporting relationships with key in-country development partners (WHO and UNICEF); and
- Additional support to strengthen disaster response and coordination mechanisms.
The Tenderer must not be named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth);
The Tenderer must not be listed on the World Bank List or any similar List maintained by a development donor or is the subject of an informal investigation or temporary suspension which could lead the Tenderer becoming so listed;
The Tenderer must not be subject to an adverse Court or Tribunal decision (not including decisions under appeal) for a breach of any workplace relations law, worth health and safety law, or worker's compensation law, or if the Tenderer is subject, that the Tenderer has fully complied, or is fully complying with the Court or Tribunal order; and
The Tenderer agrees to contract as a single legal entity.