Closed ATM View - 10790
RAAF Base Williams – Point Cook High Voltage Ring Main Unit Replacement Works
Show close time for other time zones
This project will include the replacement of 2 high voltage ring main units and associated infrastructure, including works to kiosks, slabs and integration into the existing ring main system.
The Tender Documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scope of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on “Go to ATM Documents”.
2. Download the Tender Documents.
3. Go to the Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement.
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer/PDS Contractor noted below. Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
An industry briefing will occur in relation to the Works. Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as specified in the Tender Documents including:
• The Tenderer must complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting it’s tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any).
To be determined following selection of successful tenderer; work to be completed prior to 1 August 2017.