Closed ATM View - FIN/006/17/NOTICE2
Whole of Australian Government Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Panel – Market Day
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
Following the ERP Panel Industry Briefing on 7 July 2017, Finance is inviting organisations that consider they have the experience and/or the capacity to supply ERP through a SaaS model, as an ERP SaaS Panel member to provide a short presentation to Finance on 26 July 2017.
In addition to the software, and data storage and management, it is expected that members of the ERP SaaS Panel would have experience and/or capacity to meet requirements for technical support, discovery and integration, account management with Hubs, and contract management requirements with Finance.
The Market Day presentations must be concise and focused on the following agenda items:
1) Success factors for efficient and effective delivery of ERP SaaS services;
2) Considerations for transition in (discovery and integration);
3) Considerations for transition out;
4) Data storage, security, privacy, etc;
5) Construction of Subscription/Pricing models, including scaling up and down;
6) Service delivery risks; and
7) The Request for Proposal (RFP) time frame.
The number of attendees from each organisation may be restricted.
The Market Day will be held in Canberra (at a venue to be confirmed) on Wednesday 26 July 2017.
Organisations interested in registering to attend the Market Day must email ERPtender@finance.gov.au by 9am (Canberra local time) on 20 July 2017 to register including the name of the organisation, and the names and positions of proposed attendees.
Finance will advise a presentation time and venue to respondents. Presenters will be required to provide the following prior to the Market Day:
• an electronic copy of any presentation; and
• a concise precis of the matters raised under each agenda item, as well as a brief organisational overview, executive summary and identification/summary of key points.
By registering to attend the Market Day, each respondent acknowledges and agrees that the presentation, meeting and the Market Day does not form part of a formal RFP process.
The Market Day will be held in Canberra on Wednesday 26 July 2017 at a venue to be advised.
Via email to ERPtender@finance.gov.au