Closed ATM View - EST05299
RAAF Townsville Building 88 Refurbishment, QLD
Show close time for other time zones
The project involves the refurbishment of Building 88 at RAAF Base Townsville. 65 Squadron have been relocated from RAAF Base Amberley to RAAF Townsville and Building 88 has been allocated to serve as a new Headquarters for the unit. The current building arrangement does not provide adequate seating and services for the 36 personnel moving into the building requiring upgrading.
The project scope includes refurbishment of internal open plan office space, senior officer offices, ablutions, kitchen and conference space, communications room including building ICT for additional workstations, and entry foyer.
Provisions have been made for upgrading the disabled and ambulant access into and around the building including a new wheelchair ramp and re-arranging the existing PWD parking spaces.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached.
To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The Tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
Within 16 Weeks from Award Date.