Closed ATM View - RFT DFAT - 296
Global Property Valuation Services
Show close time for other time zones
DFAT has management responsibility for the Commonwealth’s overseas owned and leased property portfolio. This requirement is to provide DFAT with a range of valuation and related services to support the Overseas Property Office (OPO) in meeting a range of Commonwealth financial reporting obligations and to inform various portfolio management functions, including but not limited to:
· Annual revaluation program of the Commonwealth’s owned overseas portfolio to meet financial reporting obligations
· Preparation of reports and briefings related to portfolio activities for DFAT and Commonwealth consumption
· Budgeting (Capital Asset Value and Income) for asset management and related capital expenditure
· Rent reviews, rent setting and other asset administration requirements
· Strategic decision making related to both the owned and leased portfolio and at an individual asset level.
Valuations are critical to the financial management and asset management of the global owned portfolio. The purpose of this tender is to appoint an organisation capable of providing DFAT with valuation services for its owned property assets on a global basis.
As detailed in Tender Response Form 1
As Detailed in the Request for Tender Documentation