Closed ATM View - DPS 16001659-2
Trades and Services Panel RFT
Show close time for other time zones
DPS are seeking to add the following three (3) additional Service Categories to the existing Trades and Services Panel.
- Leather Services
- Joinery and Furniture Manufacturing
This RFT is seeking responses to the Additional Service Categories ONLY.
1. The Tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the Tender must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
2. There is currently no judicial decision against the Tenderer (not including decisions under appeal) in relation to employee entitlements where the Tenderer has not paid the claim.
3. Where the Tenderer has an Enterprise Agreement made under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) on or after 1 January 2010, the agreement must include genuine dispute resolution procedures.
4. The Tenderer must not have any adverse Court or Tribunal decision for a breach of workplace relations law, occupational health and safety law, or workers’ compensation law in the two years preceding the date of the RFT.
5. The Tenderer must not have orders from any Court or Tribunal decisions the Tenderer has not fully complied with relating to a breach of workplace relations law, occupational health and safety law, or workers’ compensation law.
6. The Tenderer will not be excluded from tendering by the operation of clause 10.3 (Conflicts of Interest).
7. The Tenderer must exist as a legal entity.
it is anticipated that any resulting Deeds will be executed by July 2020