Closed ATM View - EST03585
North Queensland Underground Storage Tank Works QLD
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
Scope of works of this project involves excavation and management of potentially contaminated waste materials, plumbing and drainage works, as well as Environmental sampling and testing and updating of required documentation and records.
1. Removal of underground storage tank UST048 at RAAF Base Townsville
2. Rerouting of Building 246 greywater (currently discharges to above tank)
In addition to removing UST, scope includes:
• Removal of all adjoining pipework;
• Reroute of greywater outlet from Building 246 to a new sewer pit; and
• Reinstatement of surface site to existing.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached.
To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
Within 17 Weeks from Award Date.