Closed ATM View - EST03750
Wagga RAAF Base Fuel Station Demolition, NSW
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
This project involves the modification of a redundant fuel station area, inclusive of the demolition of the brick structure portion beneath the covered fuel area (cover to remain), relocation of existing light switches from the brick structure to the remaining structure and removal of three underground storage tanks. The existing Tieman loading ramp is to be relocated to beneath the remaining structure in the fuel station area.
Within the oil storage yard, the project involves removal of an underground tank and the shed and awning structures. The existing underground tanks and associated fuels system particulars within the scope of this project shall be removed and the sites backfilled upon the completion of works. The fuel station shall be resurfaced with bitumen, whilst the oil storage yard shall be returned to a natural brown site with seeding the area.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The Tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
Within 25 Weeks from Award Date.