Closed ATM View - 42452481
Records Management Services
Show close time for other time zones
Australian Government Solicitor (AGS) is seeking a Service Provider to provide records management services including storage services for Agency Archive Material.
AGS is the Australian Government’s central legal service and provides legal and professional services in areas of law of importance to the Commonwealth and in managing complex, systemic and precedential issues for the Commonwealth. AGS is often involved in the largest and most sensitive matters affecting the Australian Government.
AGS has a significant volume of Agency Archive Materials in each capital city of Australia.
Tenders must submit solutions including secure Storage Facilities and services for the storage of all Agency Archive Materials in all capital cities in accordance with a specific set of requirements.
- The Tender must be written in English.
- All measurements must be expressed in Australian legal units of measurement.
- Tendered prices should be expressed in AUD and inclusive of:
- GST (as defined in section 195-1 of the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth));
- all costs of complying with this RFT; and
- all costs associated with doing all things necessary for the due and proper completion of the resultant contract.
- The Agency will not consider joint Tenders or Tenders for only part of the Services
- Tender includes a completed and signed Tenderer’s Deed in the form provided
Initial 4 year contract with 2 x 2 year extension options