Closed ATM View - EST03716
RAAF Townsville Fire Systems Works, QLD
Show close time for other time zones
Upgrade the mains supply to the wet fire services to one building including connecting the existing system to an adjacent boosted fire main, upgrading the sprinkler system within specific areas, and associated works and provision of a compliant fire suppression system to the oil-filled transformers and associated works at two substations in RAAF Townsville.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
• The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
To be determined following selection of successful tenderer
AusTender at www.tenders.gov.au, in accordance with instructions in Request documentation.