Closed ATM View - EST08096
Canungra Training Area Ranges Refurbishments, QLD
Show close time for other time zones
The Scope of works involves repairs and upgrades to two open firing ranges and one assault grenade range at Kokoda Barracks, Canungra QLD.
The Open Range Two will involve installing a concrete pad with drainage and the inclusion of trafficable area for light vehicle access, installation of firing point with canopy and new target frames, a new waiting shelter and Ammunition Issue Kiosk.
The Assault Grenade Range (AGR) will consist of the replacement of existing AGR targetry to comply with Defence design standards, the installation of bird and insect proofing to the Officer In Charge (OIC) tower.
This Project is being managed as a Design and Construct contract. The Contractor is to develop a detailed design in accordance with the Tender concept design to achieve the scope of works.
The Tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the Tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this Tender is seven (7) days before the Tender Close Date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its Tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- The Tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The Tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
Within 17 Weeks from Award Date.
Tender responses are to be submitted electronically via the AusTender website www.tenders.gov.au using the 'Lodgement Page' link on this tender notification.