Closed ATM View - FIN/005/20 ITR
Brisbane CBD Office Extension
Show close time for other time zones
Delivery of a specialised secure single-level office fit-out for use by Commonwealth personnel, including a Secure Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF), offices, meeting rooms, administration areas and general office amenities, resource rooms and server rooms located in the Brisbane CBD. Work elements include the following:
- architectural elements (i.e. walls, doors, fixed joinery, ensuite, kitchenettes and floor coverings, window coverings etc);
- Building Services including mechanical, electrical, fire, hydraulic, and Heating Ventilation and Cooling (HVAC) services;
- security and access control systems, alarms and closed circuit TV (CCTV);
- ICT fixed equipment and infrastructure including servers, uninterrupted power supply, and audio visual (AV) equipment;
- fixed and customised furniture and white goods (excluding artworks); and
- conference rooms including the SCIF requiring government commissioning overlay.
Please refer to clause 3.1a(iii) within the ITR document.
At the time this Invitation to Register Interest is published on AusTender or otherwise issued to the Applicant, the Commonwealth anticipates that the award date for the contract will be in or about July 2020 with completion of the works in or about November 2020. The project timetable is subject to change.