There is a known issue currently impacting Microsoft Edge. If you experience an issue downloading files please see: Microsoft Edge Issue for resolution steps.
Closed ATM View - IHPA/21-22/D21-7525
Development of Australian Mental Health Care Classification and Mental Health Phase of Care education materials.
Show close time for other time zones
IHPA is seeking to engage a consultancy to undertake work to develop nationally consistent education materials for the AMHCC and MHPoC based on best practice approaches. The successful consultancy should have prior experience in developing learning and education materials, with input from clinicians and subject matter experts. As part of the project the consultancy will be responsible for the following:
· The development of age and setting related materials for the MHPoC to better describe differing goals and risk thresholds across consumers groups to improve clinical application.
· The development of a nationally consistent set of resources to improve interpretation of the AMHCC and MHPoC.
The Customer will exclude from consideration any Response that does not meet the following Mandatory Conditions for Participation:
1. The Potential Supplier must offer to provide all the Services described in this ATM.
2. The Potential Supplier must have prior experience in developing learning and education materials. Specific experience in developing education materials in the mental health sector is desirable.
3. The Potential Supplier must be able to demonstrate at least one example of:
a. Previous education tools/materials/training program developed and contact details for a suitable referee.
4. Demonstrated understanding of the mental health sector and the Australian public hospital system
September 2021 – April 2022