Closed ATM View - Health19-20/11849
Aged Care Policy Development Panel
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The services to be provided for the use of the Department are:
1. advice on aged care law design – be able to consider new policy and/or measures and identify where and how these will interact with existing law. Tenderers should note that the provision of legal services is specifically excluded from this Tender;
2. technical advice on strategic policy directions – implications for program of changes and best practice arrangements, including the preparation of key documents to support deregulation and policy changes, analysis and reporting on policy outcomes, and related research;
3. change management - prepare and provide information for the use of the Group to facilitate policy change consultation and/or discussion with the aged care sector;
4. strategic risk assessment and analysis – manage changes in context of program outcomes;
5. forecasting, micro-simulation, and econometric modelling services, and experience in providing policy analysis based on this modelling;
6. modelling policy options and their long-term fiscal implications; and
7. financial analysis, research and modelling of industry viability.
1.The Tenderer must not have had any judicial decisions against it (excluding decisions under appeal) relating to employee entitlements and have not paid the claim.
2. Tenderers must respond to at least one of the Services listed in the Statement of Requirement (refer Schedule 1, section 2).
Panel anticipated to run from 1 July 2020 until 30 June 2023