Closed ATM View - ANS/00099
Sydney Terminal Control Unit (TCU) Long-Term Chiller Lease
Show close time for other time zones
Airservices Australia is seeking to engage a supplier to provide a long term lease of two mobile chillers (primary and standby).
A summary of the works to be undertaken are as follows:
• Provision of a leased 500kW primary air-cooled chiller;
• Provision of a leased 500kW standby air-cooled chiller for redundancy;
• Provision of associated mechanical infrastructure including water pumps with Variable Speed Drives (VSDs);
• Integration of the air-cooled chillers and associated components onto the existing Innotech Building Control Monitoring System (BCMS);
• Initial chiller deployment and system commissioning;
• Ongoing maintenance and support, including fault response and rectification.
Each Tender is to provide two options in their submission. Each option must include a detailed breakdown of the pricing.
Term: three years
Option Period(s): two option periods for three months each
Term: one year
Option Period(s): two x one year extension options with termination rights on each anniversary of the agreement
All information contained in or relating to this tender is to be used for the purpose of tender submission only.
While Airservices has attempted to ensure the currency and accuracy of all data within this tender, it neither guarantees nor warrants that it is free from error.
Please reveiw and complete attached ATM documents