Closed ATM View - RFT 2019-30115
Request for Tender 2019-30115: Water Efficiency Program Delivery Partners Tender
Show close time for other time zones
The Water Efficiency Program involves upgrading water infrastructure to improve water use efficiency in the Murray–Darling Basin. Water savings projects can be sourced from a variety of settings: urban, industrial, off-farm irrigation, on-farm irrigation and metering. The Australian Government is seeking Delivery Partners to source, develop and implement multiple water savings projects with participants. Delivery Partners facilitate the transfer of an agreed portion of the water savings to the Commonwealth, to contribute to the Murray-Darling Basin Plan’s water recovery targets. A number of webinars about the program have previously been held. Recordings and transcripts of past webinars can be found on the Water Efficiency Program website at: www.agriculture.gov.au/waterefficiency.
Tenderers should note that responsibility for the agriculture function (including water policy and resources) will transfer from the Department of Agriculture to the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment (DAWE) as part of a Machinery of Government Change. This transition is to occur on 1 February 2020.
- The Tenderer must exist as a Legal Entity at the Closing Time and Date.
- The Tenderer must not have or have had any judicial decisions relating to employee entitlements against them (excluding decisions under appeal) where any resulting order has not been satisfied.
- The Tenderer must comply with the ethical dealing requirements as set out in section 7.19 (Ethical Dealing) in this RFT.
- The Tenderer, its personnel and any sub-contractors proposed in the Tender must not, at the Tender Closing Time and Date, be listed as terrorists under section 15 of the Charter of the United Nations Act 1945 (Cth).
- The Tenderer and any subcontractor proposed in its Tender must not be named in the consolidated list referred to in Regulation 40 of the Charter of United Nations (Dealing with Assets) Regulations 2008 (Cth).
2019 to 2024