Closed ATM View - EST06247
DSTG Edinburgh Structure Works, SA.
Show close time for other time zones
The scope of works of this project involves the replacement of existing transportable building 828 to contain flexible office spaces. The existing transportable building does not meet current user requirements. It is nearing the end of its useful life and does not meet current regulations. Most importantly it does not meet the necessary Defence Security requirement.
The new building is to meet Zone 4 Physical Security, with a view to achieving certification as a Zone 3 area. The proposed general location is where the current transportable is located, at DSTG Edinburgh, South Australia. The new structure is effectively a Design & Construct approach with the structural design by the Transportable Building Contractor with further construction and finishes as nominated.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below. The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The Tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
Within 25 Weeks from Award Date.