Closed ATM View - DIG/WTI/RFT17254-1
Rapid Analysis Missile Modelling and Simulation (RAMMS) Capability Upgrade (Part 1 of 2)
Show close time for other time zones
The Defence Intelligence Organisation (DIO) within the Department of Defence has a requirement to conduct rapid modelling and simulation analysis of foreign missile threats to support intelligence assessments. DIO currently uses a desktop software tool which provides a ballistic missile analysis capability. DIO are seeking to upgrade this capability. This upgraded capability may be achieved either through an upgrade of the existing software tool or a new replacement tool (or suite of tools). A full capability lifecycle approach for the acquisition and sustainment of the software tool is sought and is likely to require an agile capability development, delivery and sustainment approach.
The scope of this RFT is to develop/upgrade, deliver and initially sustain a software tool based capability to provide rapid modelling and simulation analysis of foreign missile threats to support intelligence assessments.
The RFT has been published on AusTender in two packages, being:
1. RFT documents with a non-classification marking of 'OFFICIAL' under the approach to market (ATM) number of 'DIG/WTI/RFT17254/1'. These documents are immediately available for download; and
2. The following RFT documents which include a dissemination-limiting marker (DLM) of 'OFFICIAL: Sensitive' (collectively, the 'DLM Documents') under the ATM number of 'DIG/WTI/RFT17254/1-A':
* Function and Performance Specification (FPS) (Annex A to Attachment A of the draft Statement of Work (SOW) of the draft Contract);
* Operational Concept Document (OCD) (Annex B to Attachment A of the draft Statement of Work (SOW) of the draft Contract);
* Security Classification and Categorisation Guide (SCCG) (Attachment J of the draft Contract); and
* Documents describing one of the current software tools used by DIO (Ballistic Missile Analysis Tool (BMAT)).
Access to the DLM Documents is subject to the process set out in Annex A to the Cover Letter ('003_CMV2_V5.0_Cover Letter RAMMS').
Compliance of the following requirements identified in the Conditions of Tender:
Clause 1.8 Statement of Tax Record;
Clause 2.1 Documents Requiring an Access Deed;
Clause 2.5 Preparation and Transmission of Classified Tenders; and
Clause 2.6 Defence Security Clearance Requirements.
July 2022 to July 2024