There is a known issue currently impacting Microsoft Edge. If you experience an issue downloading files please see: Microsoft Edge Issue for resolution steps.
Closed ATM View - ANAO - PM010
PROVISION OF A SOLUTION FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF AUDITS
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian National Audit Office (ANAO) is seeking to engage a Service Provider to design, implement, and support a Solution that will enable the ANAO to support both audits and broader business functions. This Solution will replace the current system used by the ANAO to manage audits.
This Solution will support delivery of quality audits, including (where appropriate) incorporating ANAO’s existing audit methodology or adopting a replacement methodology that can be integrated with the Solution.
Specifically, the Solution should provide the ANAO with the capability to:
(i) Provide a repository of templates to support audit/business standards. The repository should be readily accessible to ensure audits/business functions are undertaken consistently and in accordance with approved standards.
(ii) Support authors, reviewers, and approvers. As part of audits/business functions, evidence gathered and files produced are readily and easily accessible for review and approval. Finding everything in the same place (i.e., file structure) makes the review/approval process easy and efficient.
(iii) Provide Assurance - Sufficient evidence (version control, audit log of actions performed on document/evidence etc.) to provide assurance that documents (evidence, audit papers, audit reports, business documents) are what they purport to be.
(iv) Integrate with other business systems (e.g., EDRMS) to connect/link to relevant artefacts captured in these systems.
Through this Request for Tender (RFT), the ANAO invites suitably qualified Service Providers to submit Tender responses for a Solution for the Management of Audits to replace its current system.
The conditions of Participation are set out in below:
1. The Tenderer must exist as a legal entity at the Closing Time.
2. Tenderer must Tender to contract as a single legal entity or as a consortium that satisfies the requirements of clause 10(c)
3. The Tenderer must satisfy the requirements at clauses 23 (Tenderer Behaviour), 43(c)(iii) (employee entitlements), 43(c)(v) (trade sanctions), 45(c) (Workplace Gender Equality), 47(c) (Payment Times Procurement Connected Policy), 51(c) (Modern Slavery), and 52(b) (Illegal Workers) (see TRF 11: Declaration by Tenderer to Part 3 - Tender Response Forms - General).
4. The Tenderer must either:
(a) hold all Valid and Satisfactory Statement(s) of Tax Record that are applicable to the Tenderer by the Closing Time; or
(b) have a receipt demonstrating that all Statement(s) of Tax Record that are applicable to the Tenderer have been requested from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) by the Closing Time and hold all Valid and Satisfactory Statement(s) of Tax Record no later than four (4) Business Days after the Closing Time.
5. The Tenderer must hold all Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record(s) for any First Tier Subcontractor that it proposes, as part of its Tender, to engage to deliver goods or services with an estimated value of over $4 million (GST inclusive).
The anticipated timeframe for the contract is three years with options for a further 3 years, broken up as follows: an initial term of three (3) years, a second term of two (2) years and a final term of one (1) year.