Current ATM View - DEHP 2019
Tender for the Defence Infrastructure Panel - Environment, Heritage and Estate Engineering Services 2020 - 2025 (Panel)
Show close time for other time zones
On 14 May 2019 Defence issued via AusTender a pre-release notice to provide advance notice that the tendering of the service categories under the Defence Infrastructure Panel - Environment, Heritage and Estate Engineering Services 2020 - 2025 (Panel) is expected to commence in May 2019.
Defence is now republishing this notice to advise of a change to the conditions for participation previously advised in the 14 May 2019 AusTender notice. The changed requirements are described in the section titled "Conditions for Participation" below. In particular it is noted that there will be no conditions for participation in respect of Tranche 1.
The Panel will replace the existing Defence Environment and Heritage Panel which is due to expire in March 2020.
The Panel will comprise panel consultants to provide ongoing engineering, environmental and heritage related services in support of the Commonwealth across Australia.
Defence is intending to release the Panel service categories in a tranche approach, with each service category in each tranche being a separate open approach to market (ATM), through AusTender.
The ATM for Tranche 1 is expected to be released on 28 May 2019 and will consist of the following service categories:
- AZ6165 - Energy Services
- AZ6166 - Water Services
- AZ6167 - Sustainable Buildings and Estate
- AZ6168 - Climate Risk and Adaptation
- AZ6169 - Contamination Management
- AZ6174 - Mechanical Engineering Services
- AZ6175 - Hydraulic Engineering Services
The ATM for Tranche 2 is expected to be released on 17 June 2019 and will consist of the following service categories:
- AZ6171 - Contamination Remediation Works
- AZ6172 - Unexploded Ordnance Management and Advice
- AZ6173 - Unexploded Ordnance Survey and Safeguarding
- AZ6186 – Unexploded Ordnance Remediation
- AZ6176 - Structural Engineering Services
- AZ6177 - Low Voltage Electrical Engineering Services
- AZ6178 - Environmental Impact Assessment and Land Management
The ATM for Tranche 3 is expected to be released on 8 July 2019 and will consist of the following service categories:
- AZ6179 - Historic Heritage
- AZ6180 - Natural Heritage
- AZ6181 - Indigenous Heritage
- AZ6182 - Environmental Management System (EMS)
- AZ6183 - Bushfire Preparedness Planning
- AZ6184 - Pollution Prevention
- AZ6185 - Fire Engineering Services
- AZ6170 - Building Surveying Advisory Services
The information below is for notice only. Tenderers for all service categories should refer to the ATM for each Tranche for the final terms and conditions applicable to that Tranche.
Subsequent to the publication on 14 May 2019 of the previous AusTender advance notice on the tendering of the service categories under the Panel, Defence has reviewed its requirements relating to conditions for participation.
Following this review, Defence advises that the following conditions for participation are anticipated as at the date of this AusTender notice:
AZ6171 - Contamination Remediation Works
AZ6186 - Unexploded Ordnance Remediation
It is anticipated that it will be a condition for participation that Tenderers for these service categories must satisfy the eligibility requirements in section 23 of the Building Code 2016 at the time of lodging a Tender.
All other Service Categories
It is anticipated that conditions for participation will not apply for the other service categories.
Refer ATM for each Tranche.
This information is for notice only. Tenderers should confirm the lodgement requirements in the ATM for each Tranche.
Via AusTender in accordance with the ATM for each Tranche.