Current ATM View - JSD/RFT/12477/1
JP9102 Australian Defence Satellite Communication System
Show close time for other time zones
Release of the Joint Project (JP) 9102 Request for Tender (RFT) to provide the Sovereign Satellite Communications (SATCOM) Component (SSC) for the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
The RFT has been published on AusTender in two packages, being:
1. RFT documents with a non-classification marking of ‘OFFICIAL’ under the approach to market (ATM) number of ‘JSD/RFT/12477/1’. These documents are immediately available for download; and
2. The following RFT documents which include a dissemination-limiting marker (DLM) of ‘OFFICIAL: Sensitive’ (collectively, the ‘DLM Documents’) under the ATM number of ‘JSD/RFT/12477/1-A’:
• Function and Performance Specification (FPS) (Annex A to Attachment A of the draft Statement of Work (SOW) of the draft Contract (Acquisition));
• Operational Concept Document (OCD) (Annex B to Attachment A of the draft Statement of Work (SOW) of the draft Contract (Acquisition)); and
• Security Classification and Categorisation Guide (SCCG) (Attachment J for both the draft Contract (Acquisition) and the draft Contract (Support)).
Access to the DLM Documents is subject to the process set out in Enclosure 1 to the Cover Letter ('002_RFT Cover Letter (Enclosure 1) - JP9102').
Tender responses are to be submitted electronically via the AusTender website www.tenders.gov.au using the 'Lodgement Page' link on this tender notification.