Closed ATM View - PROC-9176095
Incorporation of organic soil ameliorants to boost productivity of sandy soils in the Wheatbelt of Western Australia
Show close time for other time zones
The aim of this investment is to increase crop productivity on sandy soil types in the medium to high rainfall zones of the Western Australian Wheatbelt through incorporation of organic soil ameliorants. This is in addition to the increases in productivity from mechanical soil amelioration targeting compaction and non-wetting issues. This will be achieved through the successful extension of key learnings and economic outcomes (time to return on investment) of farm-scale trials, demonstrating the incorporation of organic soil ameliorants such as hay, stubble/straw and manure.
Applying for GRDC investments is done using the GRDC Grains Investment Portal. Once registered, users can visit the Portal anytime.
To register as a user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/
· Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
· Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
· Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
· Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page
Tenderers must familiarise themselves with further information found at https://grdc.com.au/Apply/Current-Tenders/ including terms and conditions of participation, required form of response and draft contract (Services Agreement).
1. The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
2. The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
February 2020 to April 2023
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at: https://access.grdc.com.au/
For information on ‘Applying’ and how to register, refer to the ATM details on the GRDC’s website.
By portal submission only at https://access.grdc.com.au/