Closed ATM View - PROC-9175986
Maintain the longevity of soils constraints investments and increase grower adoption through extension - Western Region
Show close time for other time zones
The GRDC have invested significantly in the amelioration of soil constraints to increase grower sustainability and profitability over the last five years in the Western Region. This investment proposal aims to increase grower adoption of new technologies/practices that address soils constraints through continued and novel extension of known research developed through DPIRD – GRDC soils constraints west group of projects. Peer to peer learning, demonstrating the economic value of new technologies and practices and the validation of the extension methods, is essential in the delivery of this project.
Applying for GRDC investments is done using the GRDC Grains Investment Portal. Once registered, users can visit the Portal anytime.
To register as a user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/
· Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
· Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
· Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
· Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page
Tenderers must familiarise themselves with further information found at https://grdc.com.au/Apply/Current-Tenders/ including terms and conditions of participation, required form of response and draft contract (Services Agreement).
1. The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
2. The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
August 2019 to April 2021
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at: https://access.grdc.com.au/
For information on ‘Applying’ and how to register, refer to the ATM details on the GRDC’s website.
By portal submission only at https://access.grdc.com.au/