Closed ATM View - FaHCSIA/09/RFT/678
Establishment of a panel of suppliers for asbestos removal and associated services in Northern Territory communities
|Agency||Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs|
|Category||76101602 - Asbestos decontamination or removal|
|Close Date & Time||
17-Nov-2009 2:00 pm (ACT Local time)
Show close time for other time zones
|ATM Type||Request for Tender|
The Australian Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA) invites suitably qualified organisations to tender for the provision of asbestos removal and associated services in Northern territory communities.
Conditions for participation:
• Completion of the Request for Tender (RFT) Statement of Compliance (Part B - Schedule 2);
• Completion of all mandatory RFT Schedules as outlined in PART A – Section 15. Information to be Provided by Tenderers;
• Maintain current relevant licences or professional accreditations/registrations and ability to provide these on request;
• Adherence to the current Code of Practice for the Safe Removal of Asbestos;
• Adherence to relevant occupational health and safety standards as outlined in the National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry; and
• Maintenance of required levels of insurance as outlined at PART A – 15 Insurance of the RFT and ability to evidence these on request.
|Conditions for Participation||Tenderers must, at the Tender Closing Time, meet the Conditions for Participation specified in Part B Section 2 (Conditions of Participation) of the RFT Documentation, in order for their Tenders to be considered|
|Timeframe for Delivery||The time frame for the delivery of the above services will be:
• The panel is to be established for three years from the date of execution of the Deed of Agreement.
• FaHCSIA would retain, at its sole discretion, the option to extend the asbestos removal panel arrangement for up to two periods of one year beyond the three-year term.
|Address for Lodgement||Tender Box Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs Module B Reception Tuggeranong Office Park Athllon Drive Tuggeranong ACT 2900|
|Contact Officer||Russell Dawson|
|Phone Number||(08) 8936 6505|