Closed ATM View - 2624
Executive Coaching Services
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The Potential Supplier is required to:
Construct an individual and group coaching program of no more than six sessions that covers the following:
- Self Awareness of Strategic Leadership Style. Exploration of personal values, beliefs, attitudes and associations and their impact on personal leadership behaviour.
- Self Management in the Strategic Environment. Effective self management to build resilience given the pressures of leading at the strategic level.
- Achieving outcomes in the Strategic Environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Effective communication in complex environments
- Working effectively with diverse stakeholders in the Defence strategic environment
- Developing and enabling subordinates in the strategic environment.
Schedule the coaching program over a 12 month period within timeframes stipulated by the Career Management Agency – Army and at times that are mutually convenient to coaches and recipients of coaching. Group coaching is to be delivered in Canberra. Individual coaching can be delivered in locations and via means negotiated between coaches and recipients of coaching.
Deliver the annual coaching program:
- Senior Officer individual coaching. In each 12 month period, provide individual coaching sequence of six sessions for ten senior officers.
- Senior Officer Group Coaching. Provide two group coaching sequence of six sessions for up to seven Army senior officers in each group session.
Update the Director General Career Management - Army quarterly on coaching program.
The Contract will remain in force for a period of 12 months from the Contract Commencement Date, with options for two (2) one-year extensions to be exercised at the Commonwealth’s discretion.