Closed ATM View - PRI-00003800
Ongoing communications work for the Industry Growth Centres Initiative
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The Department requires the services of a public relations company to work with the six Industry Growth Centres to implement the activities agreed as per the communications strategy.
The agreed activities comprise:
1. The development and implementation of a social media strategy focused on the establishment of a stand-alone Facebook presence for the Industry Growth Centre Initiative including:
a. establishing and maintaining the Facebook page and presence;
b. developing and managing links to the individual Growth Centres pages and other Departmental pages/initiatives;
c. building a critical mass of followers and influencers and;
d. facilitating the sharing of content with other credible communities.
2. Regular attendance and participation in the Growth Centres Communications Advisory Committee (approximately every 6–8 weeks);
3. The development of a paid and earned media advertising and editorial strategy and content; and
4. Advice on the development of engaging website content (and in some cases the development of content itself) for the Initiative’s existing web presence on industry.gov.
1. The tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender must not be named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
2. The tenderer confirms that in dealing with its employees and independent contractors, the tenderer has due regard to Commonwealth policies on the engagement of workers, comply with Commonwealth policies on the engagement of workers, including the obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Cth) and relevant work health and safety laws.
3. The tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender are not insolvent, bankrupt, in liquidation, or under administration or receivership.
12 months with one 12 month extension option