Closed ATM View - C10719
RAAF Pearce – Building Works
Show close time for other time zones
The project involves the refurbishment of four hangars and select adjacent buildings at RAAF Pearce. The scope includes civil and structural repairs, provision of new lighting, reinstatement of protective coatings, and remediation of lead containing materials (LCM) and asbestos containing materials (ACM).
The Tender Documents and Contract are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The complete set of documents have not been attached. To obtain the full set of documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on “Go to ATM Documents”.
2. Download the Tender Documents.
3. Go to the Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement.
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer/PDS Contractor noted below.
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer/ PDS Contractor, the complete set of documents cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below. The email to the PDS Contractor should have the ATM ID in the subject title.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Tenderers to also note that an industry briefing will be held for this package. Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Tenderer must complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement.
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any)
Within 36 weeks of contract execution.