Current ATM View - Health/17-18/03532
Planned Request For Tender for the Establishment of a Therapeutic Goods Evaluation Panel
Show close time for other time zones
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), a division of the Department of Health, is planning to publish a Request for Tender in October 2017 for the establishment of a new Therapeutic Goods Evaluation Panel to provide medical and scientific evaluation services. The Panel will operate from July 2018, and will replace the current Therapeutic Goods Assessment and Advisory Services Panel.
The Therapeutic Goods Evaluation Panel is expected to deliver evaluation services for technical streams as follows:
1. Clinical medicines and clinical technologies
2. Nonclinical (pharmacology/toxicology) sciences
3. Quality of pharmaceutical therapeutic goods (synthetic pharmaceuticals, biological sciences)
5. Epidemiology or pharmacoepidemiology
6. Population pharmacokinetic analysis
7. Emerging technologies such as nanotechnology, gene technology and cell therapy
8. Clinical trial and research methodologies
Industry briefings in selected major cities will be held in November 2017.
Instructions on registering your interest to attend an industry briefing session will also be included in the Request For Tender document, when released.
To ensure you get notified when the tender is published update your Austender User Profile, under Notification Settings. Tick ‘Approaches to Market’ and type in the keywords ‘Therapeutic’ and 'Health/17-18/03532’. separate the keywords with a space or comma. Austender will email you once the tender is published.