Closed ATM View - PROC-9175855
Coordinating International Blackleg R&D
Show close time for other time zones
Understanding the major resistance genes for the control of blackleg as part of an international consortium is vital in leveraging GRDC investments. This program aims to clarify the identification and nomenclature of blackleg R genes, which is foundational to determining the effectiveness of R genes regionally, nationally and internationally. The knowledge gained from this coordinated effort will reduce duplication and redundancy in blackleg host-pathosystems R,D&E and facilitate the optimal deployment of new genes by breeding programs and maximise rotational options available to growers.
Applying for GRDC investments is done using the GRDC Grains Investment Portal. Once registered, users can visit the Portal anytime.
To register as a user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/
• Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
• Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
• Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
• Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Wendy Bosci via email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online support function available.
- The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners
- The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012?
From June 2018 to June 2023
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at: https://access.grdc.com.au
For information on 'Applying' and how to register refer to the ATM details on the GRDC's Website https://grdc.com.au/research/applying-and-reporting/current-procurement/open-tenders/towards-effective-control-of-blackleg-pathogen-of-canola