Closed ATM View - Proc-9175854
Disease epidemiology and management
Show close time for other time zones
A better understanding of the epidemiology and vigilant monitoring of the incidence and nature of L. maculans virulence evolution is critical in mitigating the threat of blackleg to canola growers. This program will enable dissemination of variety packages in a spatial framework with information concerning the distribution and nature of both L. maculans populations and the resistance (R) genes of popular varieties to guide varietal selection and systems decisions. Additionally, as farm management practices change in response to the availability of new technologies, adaptation to a more variable climate and in response to economic drivers, this program will assist in determining how such practices impact upon blackleg epidemiology. This program will develop an effective management package through new knowledge of blackleg pathogen dynamics and epidemiology to ensure enduring profitability to canola growers.
Applying for GRDC investments is done using the GRDC Grains Investment Portal. Once registered, users can visit the Portal anytime.
To register as a user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/
• Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
• Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
• Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
• Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Wendy Bosci via email email@example.com or use the online support function available.
- The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners
- The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012?
By June 2019 to June 2023
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at: https://access.grdc.com.au
For information on 'Applying' and how to register refer to the ATM details on the GRDC's Website https://grdc.com.au/research/applying-and-reporting