Due to scheduled maintenance AusTender will be unavailable from 5:00pm Friday 24 May 2019 to 9:00am Monday 27 May 2019.
Closed ATM View - PROC-9175777
Demonstrating and validating the implementation of IWM strategies to control barley grass in LRZ farming systems
Show close time for other time zones
Research into the ecology and control tactics of barley grass has occurred and now this need to be transferred into the development and testing of localised Integrated Weed Management (IWM) strategies. This investment will test localised IWM strategies against barley grass utilising large plot replicated demonstration sites and delivered within key areas of the low rainfall zone.
To register as a user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/
- Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
- Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
- Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
- Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Wendy Bosci via email email@example.com or use the online support function available.
1. The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
2. The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
This project will run from 2018-19 to 2021-22
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at: https://access.grdc.com.au
For information on 'Applying' and how to register refer to the ATM details on the GRDC's Website