Due to scheduled maintenance AusTender will be unavailable from 5:00pm Friday 24 May 2019 to 9:00am Monday 27 May 2019.
Closed ATM View - PROC-9175793
Best practice spray efficiency and spray equipment setup discussion days.
Show close time for other time zones
The GRDC proposes to invest in a program of facilitated training events to further enhance grower, advisor and spray contractor’s understanding of best practice spraying techniques and their practical application in the GRDC Northern Region.
These events will include a practical “how to” component to guide growers on implementing best practice spray techniques on commercial spray equipment for the most accurate and efficient results. The events should be based on farm and ideally show case best practice by growers. The GRDC has a range of technical spray application information that would be expected to be used as part of the delivery.
It is envisaged up to 20 events (based on demonstrated need) would be provided across the GRDC Northern Region. Multiple contracts could be signed with applicants prepared to conduct 3-4 facilitated discussion groups in a GRDC subregion. Target audience size is 300 growers, advisors or spray operators.
• The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
• The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
January 2019 to July 2019
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at https://access.grdc.com.au.
To register as a first-time user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/ and:
• Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
• Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
• Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
• Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach "Submit Application" on the last page.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Jessie MacLean, Contracts Administrator via email email@example.com or use the online support function available.