Closed ATM View - PROC-9175816
Optimising farm scale returns from irrigated grains: maximising $ return per megalitre of water
Show close time for other time zones
This investment will build on GRDC’s past irrigation investments to assist growers and advisers to make informed decisions that maximise the economic return per megalitre of water. It will generate an economic sensitivity analysis to quantify the economic impact of changes in water, commodity and input price and irrigation method at the whole farm scale, allowing growers to evaluate cost:benefit scenarios. The investment will:
• Deliver an understanding of the drivers of gross margin functions in irrigated cropping and respond to the significant rise in water values.
• Analyse crop selection and management to improve economic system performance under an irrigated environment.
• Provide a comparative economic analysis for maximising potential yield contrasted with grower practices.
This investment will be supported by data in the other investments.
All applications must be submitted via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal https://access.grdc.com.au/ by 2 pm AEDT Thursday 14 February January 2019
To register as a first-time user, please visit https://access.grdc.com.au/ and:
- Click on the register button at the top right-hand side.
- Complete the Registration Form. Fill in all the fields: your email address, a password and the captcha. Your password must be alphanumeric with at least one special character (i.e. not a letter or number). Click register to continue the process.
- Registration is confirmed by the system sending an email to you, with details to complete the registration process.
- Once the registration process is complete, you can sign in and review all investments open for tender
Once you have located this investment, you can commence the application process by completing the details for each field available, until you reach “Submit Application” on the last page.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact GRDC Contracts Administrator North via email email@example.com or use the online support function available.
• The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
• The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
February 2019 to June 2023
Tenderers must submit their responses electronically through the Grains Investment Portal at https://access.grdc.com.au
For information on "Applying" and how to register refer to the ATM details on the GRDC's website.