Closed ATM View - PROC-9175496
Making lupins profitable again in the northern wheat belt of the Western Region
Show close time for other time zones
Geraldton port zone growers will have access to successful agronomy practices (as evidenced by case study growers) to lift lupin production in the Geraldton port zone by 10% by 2022.
1. By December 2018, the final draft of the booklet will be submitted to GRDC. The booklet draft will be supplied as an editable document and a web-ready PDF that can be uploaded to GRDC’s and the RCSN website.
2. A final report (using the correct final reporting format) and 200 copies of the final hard copy version of the booklet is to be submitted to the GRDC Western regional manager, and the RCSN Co-ordinator by February 28th, 2019.
Tenderers must familiarise themselves with further information found at https://grdc.com.au/research/applying-and-reporting/current-procurement including terms and conditions of participation, required form of response and draft contract (Services Agreement).
1. The Applicant must be a single legal entity or recognised firm of partners.
2. The Applicant must be financially viable. For the purposes of this condition, “financially viable” means that the Tenderer has not had any of the following events occur in respect of it:
a. a meeting of creditors being called or held within the past five years;
b. the appointment of a liquidator, provisional liquidator or administrator within the past five years;
c. the appointment of a controller (as defined in section 9 of the Corporations Act (2001)), or analogous person appointed, including in respect of any of its property within the past five years;
d. a failure to comply with a statutory demand in respect of the payment of any debt;
e. an inability to pay debts as they fall due or otherwise becoming insolvent;
f. becoming incapable of managing its own affairs for any reason;
g. taking any step resulting in insolvency under administration (as defined in section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001);
h. entering into a compromise or arrangement with, or assignment for the benefit of, any of its creditors, or any analogous event.
3. The Applicant and any proposed subcontractor must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
4. The Applicant must include in its application details of any known circumstances that may give rise to an actual or potential Conflict of Interest with GRDC in responding to this procurement. The Applicant's response will be taken into account in the evaluation.
February 2018 to February 2019
By portal submission only at https://access.grdc.com.au/