Current Multi-Use List List
A Multi-Use List (MUL) is a list of pre-qualified vendors, who have satisfied the conditions for inclusion. A MUL is a procurement tool available under the Commonwealth Procurement Rules and is intended for use in more than one procurement process.
Aircraft and Simulator Multi-use List
CASA invites providers of Aircraft hire, Flight Training and Simulator Training to apply for inclusion to CASA's Multi-use List (MUL)
Australian Government Communications Multi-Use List
The Department of Finance (Finance) has a whole-of-government Communications Multi-Use List (CMUL) of communications experts interested in working on Australian Government advertising and information campaigns.
Data Analytics multi use list
Electronic Sources of Business Information (MUL)
Expert (Investigations) Multi-Use List
The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development has established, through a Request for Application for Inclusion, an Expert (Investigations) Multi-Use List (MUL) for the provision of a variety of high level investigative support services for the Inspector of Transport Security.
Information and communications technology goods multi-use list
The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development has established, through a Request for Application for Inclusion, an information and communications technology (ICT) goods multi-use list (MUL) for a range of goods and services not provided for under existing Whole of Government purchasing arrangements.
Legal Services Multi-Use List
The Attorney-General's Department (AGD) through the Office of Legal Services Coordination (OLSC) has established a legal services multi-use list (LSMUL).
Living Safe Together Directory of Countering Violent Extremism Intervention Services
AGD is establishing the Living Safe Together Directory of Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Intervention Services.
The Directory of CVE Intervention Services will be a list of local service providers that can be used by State/Territory or Commonwealth authorities in tailoring specific intervention programs for individuals in need, to help them de-radicalise and turn away from ideologies of violence and hate.
Production multi-use list
The scope of services is separated into 16 different Categories of Service:
• Print on demand;
• Digital black and colour printing and finishing – small format up to A3;
• Digital black and colour printing and finishing – large format above A3;
• Sheet offset black and colour printing and finishing <1,000 units;
• Sheet offset black and colour printing and finishing >1,000 units;
• Heatset web / coldset web black and colour printing and finishing;
• Form printing and finishing;
• Envelope printing and finishing;
• File cover printing and finishing;
• Security documents printing and finishing;
• Corporate merchandise;
• Specialised printing services;
• Custom finishing services;
• Duplication services;
• Braille and specialist services; and
• Customised plastic products.
Provision of Opportunity Based Search and Rescue services
AMSA is inviting applications from suitably qualified aviation operators to be included on a Multi-Use List for the provision of opportunity based Search and Rescue services. The three broad levels of services being sought are:
- Operators with rescue helicopters and fixed wing aircraft that are trained and equipped for SAR ("Tiered Services");
- Operators with helicopters and fixed wing aircraft who are not trained or equipped for SAR but will provide a supplementary search capability ("Supplementary Services"); and
- Operators with turbo-prop and jet aircraft who can provide transport and logistics services to support responses to SAR incidents ("Transport and Logistics Services").
Statistical Production Systems Multi-Use List
The Commonwealth of Australia (Commonwealth) represented by the Australian Bureau of Statistics is embarking on a major business transformation to implement large scale innovation for the production of ABS statistics, by standardising and industrialising ABS business capabilities; modernising infrastructure to provide greater functionality, performance and flexibility; and transforming the ABS service model to facilitate greater innovation, more data analysis capabilities and customised service delivery.
More information about this business transformation is available in the following announcement: <http://abs.gov.au/websitedbs/Corporate.nsf/Home/government+investment+in+the+ABS>
Current categories are as listed below:
A. Data Acquisition
B. Register, Frame and Sample Management
C. Data Linking
D. Data Coding
E. Data Derivations
F. Output Estimation
G. Output Adjustment
H. Data Analysis
I. Data Validation
L. Statistical process and Workflow Management
M. Statistical Solutions Development
N. Statistical Quality Management
O. Big Data Management
P. Real World Intelligence Creation and Management
Q. Stakeholder Management
The provision of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Services
Multi-Use List for the provision of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Services.