The AusTender Helpdesk is receiving a high number of enquiries
Continuous system monitoring is ongoing to ensure no performance issues or outages
For assistance please direct queries via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closed ATM View - EIG/ITR-AZ5950/2017
Power Purchase Agreement for Renewable (Solar) Energy – Northern Territory
Show close time for other time zones
Generation and supply of electricity from a solar photovoltaic power generation system is planned at each of the following Defence Bases:
(i) Robertson Barracks – 9.2 Megawatts
(ii) RAAF Base Darwin – 3.3 Megawatts
The power producer will own and operate the power generation systems, and will be responsible for their design, construction and ultimate decommissioning.
The Tender Documents and Term Sheet are loaded on AusTender (under ‘ATM Documents’).
To obtain the complete set of documents, Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on ATM Documents.
2. Download the Tender Documents.
Any questions relating to this package of works are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer below.
The cut-off date for questions is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
An Industry Briefing will occur in relation to the Works. The Contact Officer will notify the Applicant by email of the details of the Industry Briefing. Refer to Addendum 1 for full details of the Industry Briefing, as well as clause 16, Industry Briefing, of the Invitation to Register Interest.
Briefings will be held at the following times and places:
Date: 20 November 2017
Time: 1:30pm – 3.30pm
Venue: Vibe Hotel Canberra Airport
Address: 1 Rogan Street, Canberra Airport, ACT, 2609
Room: Canberra 1
Phone: 02 6201 1500
Date: 29 November 2017
Time: 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Venue: Mantra Pandanas
Address: 43 Knuckey St, Darwin City, NT, 0800
Phone: 08 8901 2999
A maximum of two Applicant personnel may attend each session.
If you wish to attend, please notify the Contact Officer of which session no later than:
• 17 November 2017 if you wish to attend the Canberra briefing.
• 24 November 2017 if you wish to attend the Darwin briefing.
The Applicant must, at the time of lodging its Registration of Interest, satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• the Applicant meets the eligibility requirements in section 23 of the Building Code 2016 (as defined in clause 13.4(a)(iii) of the Invitation to Register Interest); and
• each additional condition for participation stated in Schedule E - Additional Conditions for Participation:
- The Applicant must hold Clean Energy Council solar accreditation or commit to obtaining accreditation prior to contract signature.
To be negotiated with the tenderer prior to signing the contract.