Closed ATM View - RFT PRN EDU19/252
Australia-China Cooperation Education Events in China
Show close time for other time zones
The Department of Education and Training wishes to engage an event management organisation to arrange logistics and facilitate a series of high profile education events in China in 2019-20. The successful supplier will be responsible for:
- venue hire and catering
- marketing and promotion
- honorarium, travel and accommodation arrangements for guest speakers identified by the department
- securing sufficient attendees as outlined in the approach to market document
The successful supplier will be required to work closely with the department on workshop and conference program development including identifying appropriate speakers.
The series of events consist of three key components: Showcasing Australian School System Workshops, Australia-China Education Cooperation Quality Assurance Dialogue, and International Conference on Qualifications Recognition, as outlined below.
1. Showcasing Australia's School System Workshops - will demonstrate Australia’s expertise in curriculum reform and design, and promote the alignment of systems design between Australia and China, as well as promote the benefits of Australian schooling as a pathway to further study in Australian universities.
2. Australia-China Quality Assurance Dialogue - will facilitate information sharing and best practice in quality assurance and regulation in transnational education engagement between Australia and China. This will promote the alignment of systems design between Australia and China, and ensure an ongoing place for Australia as the Chinese education system evolves.
3. International Conference on Qualifications Recognition - will further demonstrate Australia's ongoing leadership in qualification recognition practices, and promote trust in Australia's qualifications. Through raising the profile of qualifications recognition in the Asia-Pacific, through this conference will help to build a common understanding in the region of the importance of this field to enabling international student and worker mobility.
12 months from the date the Contract