Closed ATM View - RFT2018-28726
Murray-Darling Basin Water Infrastructure Program 2018-2024 – Project Partners (Tender 4)
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is seeking Project Partners to develop and implement water efficiency projects in urban, industrial, off-farm irrigation infrastructure, metering and on-farm irrigation infrastructure settings in the Murray Darling Basin. Projects Partners will deliver eligible projects valued at $1 million or more that will transfer water savings to the Commonwealth, to contribute to the Murray-Darling Basin Plan’s water recovery targets.
This tender is separate to, but runs concurrently with, Request for Tender (RFT) 2018-28722, which seeks Delivery Partners under the Murray-Darling Basin Water Infrastructure Program.
This Tender four (4) is the fourth a series of six (6) Tenders proposed to be released this calendar year. Each tender will be published and closed separately on AusTender according to the indicative timetable in the RFT and is subject to change (refer Section 1 Introduction, clause 1.11 “Procurement timetable”).
1. The Tenderer must exist as a Legal Entity at the Closing Time and Date.
2. The Tenderers must have access to or the ability to acquire Eligible Water Rights that will be transferred to the Commonwealth as a result of implementing Projects.
3. The Tenderer must not have had any judicial decisions against them (excluding decisions under appeal) relating to employee entitlements and have not paid the claim.
4. The Tenderer must comply with the ethical dealing requirements as set out in Section 8.2 in this RFT.
5. The Tenderer, its personnel and any sub-contractors proposed in the tender must not, at the respective tender closing dates be listed as terrorists under section15 of the Charter of the United Nations Act 1945 (Cth).
6. The Tenderer (and any subcontractor proposed in its tender) must not be named in the consolidated list referred to in Regulation 40 of the Charter of United Nations (Dealing with Assets) Regulations 2008 (Cth).
Period from 2018 to 2024