Closed ATM View - NHMRC 2017-18RFT001
Services relating to Health evidence, advice and methods panel
Show close time for other time zones
NHMRC is establishing a new panel of providers with relevant expertise to assist NHMRC and other Australian Government agencies to develop evidence-based health advice and resources. These could include:
- clinical practice, ethics, public and environmental health guidelines
- overviews, systematic reviews and literature reviews
- public statements and information papers.
There are four categories of panel services:
- advising on the methodology of evidence evaluation, the development of recommendations and guidelines
- evidence evaluation: overviews, systematic reviews, literature reviews and health economic analyses
- evaluation of guidelines, policies and programs
- writing and editing of health and medical information products.
• If the Tenderer is a “relevant employer” for the purposes of the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012, the Tenderer has included a current Letter of Compliance issued by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as part of its Tenderer Deed.
• At the Closing Time, neither the Tenderer nor any subcontractor proposed in the Tenderer’s Tender must be listed as terrorists under section 15 of the Charter of the United Nations Act 1945;
• At the Closing Time, neither the Tenderer nor any subcontractor proposed in the Tenderer’s Tender must have a judicial decision against them (not including judgements under appeal) relating to employee entitlements if the resulting order has not been satisfied.
This new NHMRC panel replaces the current Health Evidence panel which expires in May 2018.