Closed ATM View - DNP-KNP-1718-704
Bowali Bird Palace Renovation for Office Accomodation
Show close time for other time zones
Bowali Bird Palace Renovation for Office Accommodation
Attendance at the Mandatory Site Inspection - Refer to RFO
The respondent exists as a legal entity.
The respondent provides certificates of currency for the following insurances:
1. Workers’ compensation and employer’s liability insurance.
2. Public liability insurance covering all Liabilities in respect of any injury to or death of any person who is not the Contractor’s Personnel at the time of the occurrence, and all Liabilities in respect of any loss, damage or destruction to property not belonging to nor in the care, custody or control of the Contractor (Note to respondents: DNP’s policy is to require a minimum of $20 million per occurrence).
3. Professional indemnity insurance covering all Liabilities in respect of any negligent acts, errors or omissions in the advice or services provided by the Contractor (Note to respondents: DNP’s policy is to require a minimum of $5 million per occurrence).
4. Product liability insurance covering all Liabilities in respect of loss, damage, injury or illness caused by products sold or supplied by the Contractor.
5. Works insurance covering all loss and damage to the Contractor’s plant and equipment, for at least the replacement value of all plant and equipment used or provided for use by the Contractor (except in respect of plant and equipment owned by DNP.
6. Motor vehicle insurance covering all Liabilities in respect of any loss, damage or destruction to any property arising from the use of motor vehicles.
If the respondent does not currently hold any of the above insurance policies, or otherwise cannot provide a certificate of currency for an insurance policy, the respondent must:
1. explain why;
2. state whether it undertakes to effect and maintain the insurance, and for what amount, if it is awarded the Contract (respondents may submit a quote for the insurance, noting that DNP is not responsible for any costs associated with obtaining insurance or quotes);and
3. if awarded the Contract, provide Certificates of Currency before a Contract is entered into.
Submission of a duly signed copy of the Respondent’s Declaration in Schedule 6.
The respondent is not, at the time the respondent submits its offer:
1. precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work;and
2. subject to a judicial decision against them relating to employee entitlements, not including decisions under appeal, and has not paid the claim.
- Completion Date 16 August 2018