Closed ATM View - QD1500405A
New Temporary Armoury at TS Vampire, NSW
Show close time for other time zones
New Temporary Armoury TS Vampire including design development, construction of a new shed to contain the temporary armoury, provision of fencing compliant to Defence security requirements, internal fitout, security systems, supply and installation of a temporary armoury vault and certification of the new temporary armoury through Provost Marshal Office. The works will require engagement of appropriately experienced and qualified Building Designers, SCEC endorsed security consultant and Building Certification consultant licenced to certify buildings works in NSW.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached.
To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Clause 1.23 of the Information to Tenderers and Conditions of Tender.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The tenderer must complete and return Tender Attachment A.
Within 28 Weeks from Contract Award.