Closed ATM View - CASG/LSD/RFI/7679/1
Request for Information for Integrated Land Target System (Integrated LTS)
Show close time for other time zones
The Integrated LTS Program is a whole of capability approach to land targetry systems to support challenging, realistic, effective and safe combat training. It is endeavouring to identify targetry and related systems that:
• mimic an operational adversary such as a soldier or a tank,
• mimic other targets such as a military materiel or a mine,
• enable skills for the individual and team such as speed of action and accuracy,
• mimic the battlefield physical environment such as peepholes and walls,
• simulate battlefield effects such as the smells and sounds of battle, and
• assist the shooter to learn about his/her physiological reactions like heart rate and breathing, in response to battle conditions.
Additionally, the Integrated LTS Program seeks value for money commercial arrangements that are commensurate with the capability being offered including procurement, leasing or full service arrangements.
Please note that the information sought by this RFI has been identified by Defence as important for planning purposes, and to inform Defence decision making, in relation to the Integrated LTS Program. Whilst you are under no obligation to respond to this RFI we seek to be a smart buyer, fully informed and working with industry partners to ensure our planning, decision making and outcomes occur with the full benefit of information provided by your organisation.
A briefing to industry will be conducted on Friday 18th January 2019 at 8:00 am to 12:00 midday at Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel (348 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia). Please nominate staff you wish to attend the brief and provide the below details to the program email address integrated.LTS@defence.gov.au
address of company head office,
first and last name,
company role, and
Financial Year 2019/2020