Closed ATM View - NA15000903
Water Meters and Loggers Installation Works in Campbell Barracks, HMAS Stirling, Leeuwin Barracks and RAAF Pearce
Show close time for other time zones
The Works entails the installation of water meters and loggers at various Defence bases in-and-around Perth.
The works include, but are not limited to:
• installation of water meters;
• installation of loggers;
• installation of associated ancillary items, including valves and couplings; and
• testing and commissioning as prescribed, at nominated buildings, facilities, areas and equipment throughout Campbell Barracks, HMAS Stirling, Leeuwin Barracks and RAAF Base Pearce.
The Tender Documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scope of works and associated design documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works and design documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on “Go to ATM Documents”.
2. Download the Tender Documents.
3. Go to the Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement.
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer/PDS Contractor noted below.
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works and design documents cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as specified in the Tender Documents including:
• The Tenderer must complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement.
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2013 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting it’s tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
8 weeks from Contract Execution