Closed ATM View - AZ5690
J0107: Shoalwater Bay Training Area Redevelopment Project
Show close time for other time zones
Registrations of Interest are invited from suitably qualified entities to undertake the role of Managing Contractor for certain works on the basis described in the Invitation to Register Interest. The Commonwealth intends to create a shortlist of Applicants from which it may invite tenders for the proposed works.
The Invitation to Register Interest is available from the AusTender website at https://www.tenders.gov.au. Information on how to obtain a copy of the Invitation to Register Interest is available on the AusTender website. Further information regarding AusTender is available in clause 1.6 of the Invitation to Register Interest.
At the time this Invitation to Register Interest is published on AusTender:
· Project J0107 - Shoalwater Bay Training Area Redevelopment (the Project) seeks to deliver infrastructure improvements to support increased large scale training activities, harden and improve key training areas to support significantly increased usage and deliver the works within a highly sensitive environment to enable unilateral, multi-agency and multi-national training activities; and
· the Commonwealth is seeking to engage a Managing Contractor to deliver the Project within agreed timeframes providing increased capability when required and also with minimal impact to ‘in progress’ training and other general range activities.
The evaluation criteria are described in clause 2 of the Invitation to Register Interest.
The following government requirements and policies apply to this Invitation to Register Interest, the activities and works under the Project and any resultant contract:
· the Building Code 2016;
· the Australian Government Fair Work Principles;
· the Australian Government Work Health and Safety.
Accreditation Scheme described in section 43 of the Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Act 2016 (Cth); and
· the Indigenous Procurement Policy.
Please note that the works and the project described in the Invitation to Register Interest are subject to the Public Works Committee Act 1969 (Cth).
It should be noted that the Commonwealth is proposing to conduct an industry briefing in relation to the Invitation to Register Interest, during which the Commonwealth intends to outline key aspects of the registration of interest process, the works, the Project. Further information, including steps an Applicant who wishes to attend the industry briefing must take, will be available in the Invitation to Register Interest and Information Documents 1 and 2.
To lodge a conforming Registration of Interest:
· the Registration of Interest must be submitted in accordance with clause 3.1(a)(i) (including submission to the address specified in the Invitation to Register Interest by the closing time and date described in the Invitation to Register Interest);
· the Registration of Interest must satisfy each minimum form and content requirement stated in clause 3.1(a)(ii); and
· the Applicant must, at the time of lodging of its Registration of Interest satisfy each condition for participation stated in clause 3.1(a)(iii),
of the Invitation to Register Interest.